Alpine A110 Braking Kit
The new Alpine A110 is almost perfect, exciting and has no faults, only its braking can show its limits in intensive use.
After analysis, the weakness of the braking system is the front disk, that's why we've concentrated our competition experience to offer a product without compromise, judge for yourself:
· Same dimensions as the original 320x28mm disc, no modification to be made, no displacement of the caliper necessary.
· 2-part design, disc mounted on aluminium bell, coil mounted, floating in the bell transversely and radially
· AP Racing disc with 54 internal cooling channels, 16mm air gap, the most efficient in terms of cooling performance
· Competition cast iron, 8 grooves
· Bell made of aluminium UHP 7075T351, hard anodising
The result is also uncompromising, an extraordinary endurance, an unsuspected bite! We have a wide range of compounds for front pads, which guarantees THE perfect pad for your use!
There are no Racing pads available for the rear, our workshop will replenish your pads with our Racing compound to provide the necessary balance if you choose aggressive front pads.
And we have also created an aviation hose kit specific to the Alpine A110 to get the job done at 110%, in short the Alpine we love it and we know you do too!
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information or a quote.
firstname.lastname@example.org / +32 81 73 32 73